Thursday, September 8, 2011

2011-09-08 "Justice for Nate (Dwayne Nathan Hendricks II)" by Pat Hendricks Munson ( photopatt [at] hotmail.com )
[http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/09/08/18689763.php]
Asking for help in bringing to justice the person/persons responsible for murdering my son, Dwayne Nathan Hendricks II, May 1, 2010 in East Oakland, California.
My son was shot and killed in East Oakland, California May 1, 2010. It has been over one year and still there are no arrests, no charges, no justice. I need some answers, I need justice to prevail and some semblance of closure (as there can never be any real closure to the loss and grief we all experience on a daily basis). I'm getting angry now at the realization that some coward or cowards have taken away a beautiful life, my son's life: My daughter's only sibling, my daughter-in-law's husband, my two grandchildren's father, my other two grandchildren's uncle, a nephew to so many by blood and common bond; his life simply taken away without any consequences or repercusions to those responsible. That's hard to live with.
Someone knows who committed this crime. People were out there and saw what happened. I'm asking and pleading with you to come forward and tell us what you saw and heard. There remains in place a Crimstoppers reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of this murderer.
I ask all of my Bay Area, especially Oakland, family and friends to share my page, facebook.com/justicefornate. Keep it going for me please. I know the truth will be told sooner or later but of course I want it much sooner than later.
"Truth crushed to earth will rise again" Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nate, a drummer from birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment