Thursday, October 24, 2013

LaMarr R. Alexander Sr. (d.2006-04-11, Elk Grove)

Mary McIntyre writes:
my Son, LaMarr R. Alexander Sr., was beat and shot in the back by officer Jason Kearsing of the Elk Grove, CA police department on 4/11/2006.
I say it time for the CHICKENS TO COME HOME TO ROOST!
 I say it would be JUSTICE.
 NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!
 NO MORE DYING IN THE STREETS TO POLICE COVER UPS!
 A EYE FOR A EYE AND A DEAD BODY FOR A DEAD BODY!
 J.U.S.T.I.CE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 REST WELL MY SON!
THANK YOU, [Signed] A Childless Mother (Mary McIntyre)
Thats his picture posted here next to mine.

this is Jason Kearsing of the Elk Grove, CA police department. He is the low down dirty dog that beat, kicked and shot my child in the back and the entire department lied about it. He said he could tell my son was his size, my son was 5" 6 and 170 pounds. Jason is over 6 feet and 200 pounds lifting 501 pound weights (see video). He is a seriod lover and loved to make inmates fight when he worked at the sac county jail so he could get the change to kick people in their heads. He has since beat another young man in elkd grove, google his name and see for yourself. jason kearsing, elk grove, ca. may he run up on the wrong person real soon. I have some spit for his grave...

http://youtu.be/pxmeS4CM4lU

No comments:

Post a Comment